Moderators go on your private message and if you don't want to talk with them they banned you.

And just bs what Joel says, you can get banned for 20 days..

Or it was the power that Blur. I still having the conversation and how he banned me because I didn't want to talk to him. But seems if the mod is musiq's friend they can do anything.

I showed her all and what she said....Nothing I still waiting for an explanation ☺ this is worse than the government

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of keyja account. Keyja needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned keyja account in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Keyja.

Had an Experience with Keyja?

Comments

Blur suck ..joel ***..

that reason bastrd joel give him mod to banned all.. people without reason...

son of *** joel

Mother ***...ur dad kking

Hollywood Casino Aurora - *No intregity  *No accountability Hollywood Casino Aurora "HOLLYWOOD CASINO AURORA 1 W New York St, Aurora, IL 60506 Incident date: Thursday August 17, 2017. Approximately 545pm-615pm 2013 Nissan Sentra Sv. $3,000 damage done by Valet. Refuse to..." Read more Netflix has double billed me for a year and won't refund the money! Netflix "I was reviewing my charge history for the past year as I was doing my taxes. I found that I had been charged twice a month for Netflix. ..." Read more OwlPLAYZ - Subscription Review from Gr, Bayern OwlPLAYZ "Totally scam. I had to cancel my credit card. All sounds great to have stuff for free. There are even advertisement in reputed newspapers pretending news. Anywats once you signup... There are..." Read more Publishers Clearing House - False Prize Announcement Publishers Clearing House "Friday night 9/16/16, about 1130, I got a pop-up window announcing that I was the "VIP Grand Prize Winner" in the amount of $10,000.00. 12 Hours later I received..." Read more Doordash - Bad Pizza Delivery Doordash "I ordered a pizza, salad, and mushrooms from a local pizza establishment called Fratellinos. When I opened the pizza box all of the cheese was on one side of the..." Read more The NFL lost Another Customer Nfl "What the players are doing is shameful. Disrespecting the flag and the people who fought for freedom is absolutely despicable. If you have a complaint, a problem, an issue etc,..." Read more Poor customer service and lacking honesty in sales by Kissvivi Kissvivi "I purchased $195+ USD of Tee Tops from Kissvivi. First issue was "Buy 2, Get 3rd free." I was refunded some of that money. So I still paid $153+ USD...." Read more Taco Bell - Horrible manager got stank attitude Taco Bell "It is 2pm to 2:30pm I was at 2840 w. College Taco Bell I ordered two 5 dollar box cravings meals. I have never ordered this before. I ordered at..." Read more