Hi I like you very much keyja, but here very *** girl musiq and musiq boyfriend (Blur) , he always disturb me and disturb all peoples with fake ids without reason, because he have moderator, and he wrong use moderator, I put one photo screen shot here, please wach, he come with fake id.. nick is (Rey_leon_) and he talk *** about my girlfriend nick is MONY- after I said something with my nick KKING- .. after he banned me because of I protect my girl.. I banned 3 time without reason ..its not justified, I like you keyja but im tired here with this bad people. .

Sorry for my bad English. .

My nick is kking-

Had an Experience with Keyja?

Comments

Blur is the biggest dog of keyja.A fake person that has no self respect.

Always causing problems at the front of moderators who don't do anything. There are corrupt moderators who do what they want and get away with it. The higher moderators don't look into it when they can see clearly ..

that X moderator is abusing there power.

Bingohall is NOT a scam and here is proof Bingohall "I have played here for quite some time. I have never had a problem with payouts being payed. They are debited to my bank account within a day..." Read more Kabam - Please unlock my account Kabam "hello kabam i know i have done a great mistake.my alliance war is going on.i must participate in the war.so please please unlock my account. i promise i will not..." Read more Hulu - Very upset Hulu "I recently cancel my account for the next month but I had allready paid for the month of august 12 dollars where taken out of my account and I was..." Read more Publishers Clearing House - False Prize Announcement Publishers Clearing House "Friday night 9/16/16, about 1130, I got a pop-up window announcing that I was the "VIP Grand Prize Winner" in the amount of $10,000.00. 12 Hours later I received..." Read more Pepperfry - Cheap & Fake Quality Products along with No Returns Pepperfry "Hi there, This is your valuable customer who had placed Order: 303369106 through which Duplicate Tupperware Bottles were delivered to me. I even confirmed that these Bottles were Duplicate by..." Read more Forest River - 40,000 miles few problems Microlite 21 ft frbs Forest River "Bolt that runs the slide in and out breaks often repairs at factory were very very good. Had repairs done while taking a plant tour. Not all divisions are the..." Read more Exxonmobil - The cashier cursed me! Exxonmobil "Cashier name was RENE. Service Station : MOBIL at 4605 Beverly Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA, 90004 operated by a dealer, Harry Hahn Date of Incident: 24th September 2017 at 8:43:59AM..." Read more Doordash - Bad Pizza Delivery Doordash "I ordered a pizza, salad, and mushrooms from a local pizza establishment called Fratellinos. When I opened the pizza box all of the cheese was on one side of the..." Read more